FEATURES: brick-built arches, panoramic terraces, arches, solarium, project already approved for enlargement, swimming pools, garden, solarium, irrigation system, restaurant, parking
A few steps from the sea and the historical centre of Tropea, newly built hotel with restaurant, bar and pizzeria.
The entrance is provided by a private road with electric gate, which leads to the large parking area. The location of the hotel, just 1,5 km from the beach, grants a quick access to several towns and cities of Calabria in a reasonable time-frame: a town with services (800m; 5’), Tropea (2km; 5’), Vibo Valentia (27km; 35’), Gioia Tauro (53km; 1h 5’), Lamezia Terme (68km; 1h), Catanzaro (88km; 1h 15’) and Reggio Calabria (110km; 1h 30’).
The airports to reach the property are Lamezia Terme (54km; 50’), Reggio Calabria (115km; 1h 40’) and Crotone (142km; 1h 50’).
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The complex is made up of three villas (approx. 1,110 sqm – 11,943 sqft) boasting a total of 18 bedrooms.
The villa N°1 (approx. 440 sqm – 4,734 sqft) was built in 2012 and is laid out onto three floors:
- Basement: studio (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen) with terrace, linen-closet, garage, 2 bathrooms for the pool, bathroom and dressing room for the staff, laundry room and technical room;
- Ground floor: entrance hall, reception, hall, bar, 3 bedrooms with veranda
- First floor: lounge, library, 2 suites with 5 balcony in total, bedroom with terrace
The villa N°2 (approx. 370 sqm – 3,981 sqft), built between 1998 and 2001, includes two apartments and the restaurant of the property. It is laid out onto two floors as follows:
- Ground floor: restaurant for the guests (90 seats inside + 80 seats outside), bar, wood oven, professional kitchen, bathrooms for the guest, bathroom for the staff, closet, small apartment (40 sqm – 430 sqft) with bathroom and terrace.
- First floor: private apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, terrace and access from the rear.
The villa N°3 (approx. 300 sqm – 3,228 sqft) is laid out onto two floors as follows:
- Ground floor: 5 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and terrace
- First floor: 5 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and terrace
STATE AND FINISHES
The complex was recently built, and fully renovated in recent years (2016-2017) and is thus in excellent conditions. Buildings boast parquet floors, ceramic floors, plastered and painted walls, modern and classical furniture (depending on the style of the rooms).
Each bedroom is fitted with air conditioning system, Led-TV and safe.
The complex is fitted with a nice 13 x 6 m swimming pool, located right on the garden and surrounded by a paved solarium. The garden is dotted by palms and decorative plants and is fitted with an automated irrigation system. Next to the villa N°2 there is a wooden gazebo (40 sqm) which can be used either as a garage or as an outdoor relaxation spot.
Last but not least, the complex is equipped with a nice and useful concrete parking space (approx. 400 sqm) where guests can leave their car.
USE AND POTENTIAL USES
The complex is already working as a hosting business. It has also been issued a request to enlarge the complex with the following changes: an extra two-story wing has already been approved for the villa N°1 (approx. 160 sqm – 1,722 sqft), as well as a two-story portico for the villa N°3.
Vibo Valentia (27km; 36’); Gioia Tauro (53km; 1h 3’); Lamezia Terme (68km; 59’); Catanzaro (88km; 1h 15’); Reggio Calabria (110km; 1h 32’).
Lamezia Terme (54km; 50’); Reggio Calabria (115km; 1 h 42’); Crotone (142km; 1h 52’).